Enable anyone to buy your NFTs with any payment method, from anywhere in the world, in 1 minute, even if they don't have a wallet:
- Credit and Debit Cards across all networks (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, etc.) and multiple currencies (USD, EUR; more coming soon)
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, Wechat Pay, AliPay
- Alternative payment methods potentially available upon request
- Instant Bank transfers (private beta)
- Klarna: Buy Now Pay Later
- Cross-chain payments: accept payments on cryptocurrencies different than the native currency of the NFT. e.g. ETH, SOL - Contact us for USDC payments and bespoke ERC20 and SPL integrations.
Please note: Crossmint is a complement, and not a substitute, to your existing crypto payment methods. You can continue to allow your customers to purchase directly using their wallet and buying in the NFT's native currency.
|Modality||- No-code storefronts|
- Adding a checkout button to your own website
- Fully embedded checkout
|Geographical coverage||Support for all non-US-sanctioned countries. Customers from 180+ countries have purchased NFTs using Crossmint.|
|Pricing||Free for projects. Buyers who purchase using Crossmint pay a convenience fee equivalent or lower than top ups using traditional cryptocurrency on-ramps.|
|Blockchains||- Ethereum, Polygon, Solana, Cardano, Binance, Arbitrum, Optimism|
- Coming soon: Flow, Immutable X, Avalanche and other EVM chains
|Client types||Support both primary and secondary sales across client types:|
- Individual collections
- Agencies and no-code launchpads
- Start-ups and enterprises: gaming, ticketing, loyalty, and more
|Contract types||- EVM (Ethereum, Polygon, BSC): ERC721, ERC721A, ERC1155, thirdweb, Seaport, OpenSea, LooksRare, X2Y2, Zora, Foundation, CoinbaseNFT, Rarible, Sudoswap, Manifold Gallery, Reservoir|
- Solana: Candy Machine v1, v2, v3, cardinal candy machine (beta), Auction House, Editions, Hyperspace, Magic Eden API, thirdweb, Metaplex instant sales
- Custom contracts: if you are a marketplace or a launchpad and need custom contract support, contact us.
Support for USDC-denominated NFTs on Ethereum, Solana, and Polygon.
|Smart contract registration||Register your smart contract to use Crossmint from our console UI or programmatically via API|
|Recipient types||1. Non-custodial: native crypto customers can buy NFTs directly into their existing wallets.|
2. Custodial: customers who are new to crypto can buy using only their email / social log-in. Crossmint creates a wallet for them, powered by Fireblocks (top of the line class wallet custodial solution). Each user gets their own individual wallet, they are never shared.
- No KYC required. KYC will only be requested after purchasing, and in a small amount of edge cases for fraud or compliance reasons.
- No KYC required on secondary markets
- 2 min KYC required on primary sales to prevent fraud and abuse. Crossmint does not process or store any personal information. KYC APIs available for no-code launchpads.
|Transaction approval rate||90-95%|
|Accesslists||Support for payments on allowlists across the main chains, manually and programmatically:|
- EVM (Ethereum, Polygon, BSC): via Merkle tree hashes
- Solana: via SPL tokens (CM v1, v2), merkle trees (CM v3)
|Webhooks||- Set up a webhook to receive events any time a user purchases your NFTs using Crossmint|
|Whitelabel||- Full customization of the Crossmint button|
- Adding a custom CSS for the checkout flow (paid feature for enterprise clients)
- Build your own wallet. Integrate it inside your app with best-in-class security and custom branding
|Transaction limits||By default, secondary sales are limited to $7,000 per transaction, and primary sales to $1,500 per transaction. However, the same customer can purchase multiple NFTs totaling amounts over those thresholds.|
We can accept higher ticket sizes, upon review
|Chargeback risk||Crossmint takes all the chargeback risk for both primary and secondary sales|
|Customer support||- 24/7 customer support in multiple languages via Discord, email, and tickets.|
- Enterprise SLAs available
|Refunds||Purchases are final and non-refundable. However, if a transaction fails, we cover gas fees and any payment processing incurred|
If a sellers wants to cancel the collection and return funds to buyers, we can facilitate it. However, payment processing and gas fees will be incurred by the seller
Updated about 2 months ago