Enable anyone to buy your NFTs with any payment method, from anywhere in the world, in 1 minute, even if they don't have a wallet:
- Credit and Debit Cards across all networks
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, Wechat Pay, AliPay
- Alternative payment methods potentially available upon request
- Bank transfers (private beta)
- Cross-chain payments: accept payments on cryptocurrencies different than the native currency of the NFT. e.g. ETH, SOL - Contact us for USDC payments and bespoke ERC20 and SPL integrations.
Please note: Crossmint is a complement, and not a substitute, to your existing crypto payment methods. You can continue to allow your customers to purchase directly using their wallet and buying in the NFT's native currency.
|Geographical coverage||Support for all non-US-sanctioned countries. Customers from 180+ countries have purchased NFTs using Crossmint.|
|Pricing||Free for projects. Buyers who purchase using Crossmint pay a convenience fee equivalent or lower than top ups using traditional cryptocurrency on-ramps.|
|Blockchains||- Ethereum, Polygon, Solana, Cardano, Binance|
- Coming soon: Flow, Immutable X, Avalanche and other EVM chains
|Client types||Support both primary and secondary sales across client types:|
- Individual collections
- Agencies and no-code launchpads
- Start-ups and enterprises: gaming, ticketing, loyalty, and more
|Contract types||- EVM (Ethereum, Polygon, BSC): ERC721, ERC1155, thirdweb, Seaport, OpenSea, LooksRare, X2Y2, Zora, Foundation, CoinbaseNFT, Rarible, Sudoswap, Manifold Gallery, Reservoir|
- Solana: Candy Machine v1, v2, v3, cardinal candy machine (beta), Auction House, Editions, Hyperspace, Magic Eden API, thirdweb, Metaplex instant sales
- Custom contracts: if you are a marketplace or a launchpad and need custom contract support, contact us.
Support for USDC-denominated NFTs on Ethereum, Solana, and Polygon.
|Smart contract registration||Register your smart contract to use Crossmint from our console UI or programmatically via API|
|Recipient types||1. Non-custodial: native crypto customers can buy NFTs directly into their existing wallets.|
2. Custodial: new to crypto customers can buy using only their email / social log-in. Crossmint creates a wallet for them, powered by Fireblocks (top of the line class wallet custodial solution). Each user gets their own individual wallet, they are never shared.
- No KYC required. KYC will only be requested after purchasing, and in a small amount of edge cases for fraud or compliance reasons.
- No KYC required on secondary markets
- 2 min KYC required on primary sales to prevent fraud and abuse. Crossmint does not process or store any personal information. KYC APIs available for no-code launchpads.
|Transaction approval rate||Over 90%|
|Accesslists||Support for payments on allowlists across the main chains, manually and programmatically:|
- EVM (Ethereum, Polygon): via Merkle tree hashes
- Solana: via SPL tokens (CM v1, v2), merkle trees (CM v3)
|Dashboard and webhooks||- Set up a webhook to receive events any time a user purchases your NFTs using Crossmint|
- Analyze purchases via dashboard inside our developer console
|Whitelabel||- Full customization of the Crossmint button|
- Adding a custom CSS for the checkout flow (paid feature for enterprise clients)
- Build your own wallet. Integrate it inside your app with best-in-class security and custom branding
|Transaction limits||By default, secondary sales are limited to $7,000 per transaction, and primary sales to $1,500 per transaction. However, the same customer can purchase multiple NFTs totaling amounts over those thresholds|
We can accept higher ticket sizes, upon review
|Chargeback risk||Crossmint takes all the chargeback risk for both primary and secondary sales|
|Customer support||- 24/7 customer support in multiple languages via Discord, email, and tickets.|
- Enterprise SLAs available
|Refunds||Purchases are final and non-refundable. However, if a transaction fails, we cover gas fees and any payment processing incurred|
If a sellers wants to cancel the collection and return funds to buyers, we can facilitate it. However, payment processing and gas fees will be incurred by the seller
Updated about 17 hours ago