Enable anyone to buy your NFTs with any payment method, from anywhere in the world, in 1 minute, even if they don't have a wallet:
- Credit and Debit Cards across all networks (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, etc.)
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, Wechat Pay, AliPay
- Alternative payment methods potentially available upon request
- Instant Bank transfers (private beta)
- 10+ different currencies, including USD, EUR, and more.
- Cross-chain payments: accept payments on cryptocurrencies different than the native currency of the NFT. For example, pay with ETH for a Polygon NFT
Please note: Crossmint is a complement, and not a substitute, to standard crypto payment methods. You can continue to allow your customers to purchase directly using their wallet and buying in the NFT's native currency.
|Modalities||The product has 3 modalities:|
1. No-code storefront: launch your own customizable sales page in just a few clicks. Optimal if you don't have a website or don't want to touch code.
2. Branded checkout: insert a button on your website that opens into our payments experience in a new tab, pop-up, or the same window. Ideal if you want to launch quickly (10 minute integration) and sell directly from your website. Example.
3. Embedded: create a fully whitelabel experience by inserting an iframe inside your site. Optimal if you want full control over the UX. Example.
|Geographical coverage||Support for all non-US-sanctioned countries. Customers from 180+ countries have purchased NFTs using Crossmint so far.|
|Pricing||Free for sellers. Buyers who purchase using Crossmint pay a convenience fee equivalent to, or lower than, top-ups using traditional cryptocurrency on-ramps.|
|Blockchains||- Self-service: Ethereum, Polygon, Solana, Arbitrum One, Arbitrum Nova, Optimism, Base, Zora, BNB|
- Must contact sales: Avalanche, Cardano, Aptos, Sui, other EVM chains
- Coming soon: Flow, Immutable X
|Client types||Support both primary and secondary sales across segments:|
- Individual collections
- No-code launchpads
- Start-ups and enterprises: gaming, ticketing, loyalty, and more
|Contract types||- EVM: ERC721, ERC721A, ERC1155, thirdweb, Seaport, OpenSea, LooksRare, X2Y2, Zora, Foundation, CoinbaseNFT, Rarible, Sudoswap, Manifold Gallery, Reservoir, etc.|
- Solana: Candy Machine v1, v2, v3, Auction House, Editions, Hyperspace, Magic Eden API, Metaplex instant sales
- Cardano: NMKR, Peppermint
Support for USDC-denominated contracts on Ethereum, Solana, and Polygon.
|Smart contract registration||Register your smart contract to use Crossmint from our console UI or programmatically via API.|
|NFT delivery||Users can receive the NFT directly into their wallet, if they have one. Alternatively, Crossmint will create a wallet on-the-fly which the user can access any time from Crossmint.com or on your website, if you want to have a fully embedded experience.|
- No KYC required for >95% of transactions. KYC may be required for a small number of high-risk transactions but will executed post-purchase.
- No KYC required for secondary sales.
- 2 min KYC required on primary sales to prevent fraud and abuse. Crossmint does not process or store any personal information.
|Transaction approval rate||95-98% depending on the NFT price.|
|Accesslists||The NFT checkout supports accesslists, which can be imported manually or programmatically:|
- EVM: via Merkle tree hashes.
- Solana: via SPL tokens (CM v1, v2), merkle trees (CM v3).
|Webhooks||- Set up a webhook to receive events any time a user purchases your NFTs using Crossmint.|
|Whitelabel||All three product modalities can be white-labeled:|
1. No-code storefront: directly from the console
2. Brandedup checkout: full customization of the payment button (self-serve) and of the CSS of the checkout flow (paid feature for enterprise clients)
3. Embedded checkout: whitelabel by default
You may also customize the wallet functionality and host it inside your own website. See more.
|Transaction limits||By default, secondary sales are limited to $7,000 per transaction, and primary sales to $1,500 per transaction.|
We accept larger transactions on a case by case basis. Request this here.
|Chargeback risk||Crossmint takes all chargeback risk for both primary and secondary sales.|
|Customer support||- Review the FAQ for commonly asked questions.|
- Request support via Zendesk, or discord.
- Priority support for paid plans.
- 24/7 engineering on-call, SLAs, and dedicated Customer Success Engineers, Solutions Architects, and Account Managers available for enterprises.
|Refunds||Purchases are final and non-refundable. However, if a transaction fails, we cover gas fees and any payment processing incurred.|
If a seller wants to cancel the collection and return funds to buyers, we can facilitate it. However, an administrative fee and payment processing and gas fees will be incurred by the seller.
Updated 9 days ago