For general information about the wallet product, see the introduction. This guide will focus on the features specific to the non-custodial wallet.
Crossmint’s Smart Wallet SDK allows you to deploy Account Abstraction wallets for your users in just a few lines of code, with the best usability, security and reliability on the market.
When are Smart Wallets the best fit?
- Your users need to store and interact with .
- You want to offer truly non-custodial wallets to your users with the best possible UX and advanced functionality.
What’s unique about Crossmint’s Smart Wallets?
- Turnkey product: the SDK includes all the infrastructure you need, with embedded redundancy, in just a few lines of code: , managed RPCs, indexers, bundlers, paymasters, account factory, nonce management, and more, eliminating the need to tape together multiple providers and spend months building scalable infrastructure.
- Can be connected to any website: users can connect and interact with third-party sites using Wallet Connect or Crossmint Connect.
- Highest grade security and compliance: with MPC key management powered by Fireblocks, assets are secured by the same technology trusted by financial institutions storing billions of dollars in assets. MPC ensures that it’s not possible for private keys to be leaked, ever. The SDK also offers premium add-ons like spam filters, AML and sanction screening, anomaly detection, passkeys and 2FA, and more.
Average latency of miliseconds to create wallets.
100k wallets per hour
Throughput of 100,000+ wallets per hour.
99.9% uptimeRPC and indexer redundancy across chains.
Start in 5 minutes
Create your first smart wallet within 5 minutes.
Managed RPCs, nonce management, indexers, bundlers, paymasters, and key management.
ERC-4337 with ERC-6900 extensibility. Add session keys, passkeys, and more.
Upgradable contracts so you stay on top of the latest innovations.
Define custody at the asset level eg. non-custodial for ERC20s and custodial for NFTs.
Part of a broader suite
Designed to work seamlessly with the minting, token-gating, and payment tools.
Allow users to access their wallets and sign transactions with Face ID and fingerprints.
No approval pop-ups
Remove confirmation requests for simple transactions, and allow users to stay signed in.
Simplify gas fees
Sponsor gas fees (or let users pay) with fiat or tokens from another network.
MPC key management
Powered by Fireblocks, using the same KMS securing trillions in transfers for financial institutions.
Allow users to remotely switch off their wallet if anomalous activity is detected.
Spam filters, AML and sanction screening, and more.
Smart Wallets allow users to set up compliant asset recovery mechanisms in case they lose access to their credentials.