With your account created, it's time to register a new NFT collection.
To begin, click the Payments tab and then Register collection. This will open the collection registration form.
When filling out the form, be sure to provide detailed information about your collection - this is what customers will see during checkout. No need to worry if you need to tweak it later, as you can edit collection details after creation.
First, pick the blockchain where your contract is deployed. Then, select your contract provider if relevant.
If using an EVM contract, pick the contract standard and register the mint function that Crossmint should call.
Now that you've entered all the required information, complete registration by clicking Register collection.
One final step - you'll need to quickly verify your identity and collection.
- How long does verification take? No more than 24 hours. Please account for this timing.
- Why is verification required? For legal compliance, we use the trusted third-party Persona for verification. We do not store any personal data.
To initiate Project ownership and Collection verification, click the Start verification buttons. This will begin the automated verification process.
Integrate the Crossmint SDK to start selling from your website. You can do this in three ways:
- EASY: Use a Crossmint hosted storefront to start accepting payments without writing any code
- MID: Add a button to pay with Crossmint into your existing website or app. This button opens a Crossmint branded checkout flow, in a pop-up or new tab.
- ADVANCED: Build your own, fully customized payment UI embedded within your website or app.
Updated 2 months ago